Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aide Moi~


Speechless,
Thinkless,
Not stable,
Feel unworth,
Easily sensitive,
Still..Neva gv up..

him:Theres a tym i nid to pretend lyk im hepy wit u..
me:wt_??

Ok2..fine wit it,
Mybe i hv mess his mind overly,
Shud stop,
But hv no guts,
Will missing him terribly,
But shud stick wit my decision,
No messing his head anymore..

Days turns to weeks,
Dear God,
My heart hurt,
Crying helps a bit to stabalize me back,
Being back wit frens,
Works out to 4get d 'hurt thngs' a bit,
Thx frens 4 owez being there 4 me...

~dia~
I hv feel d change,
inside o' me,
N it were BIG,
Please..
The change makes me bit confuse,
Dear Allah,
Please show ol of us d most righty path,
May ol of us has still d 'iman tree' inside evry ppls heart,
Let d 'iman tree' growing bigger n stronger,
May Moslems stay peacefull till d end,
Ameen~



p/s:Astaghfirullah(4gv us ya Allah..)
Lailahailallah...
Subhanallah...
Alhamdulillah..
Allahuakbar..
Families,frens..luv u guys.. =)

No comments: